Hello,

Since we weren't able to gather for our annual Happy Hour at the ARSC
Conference this year, I wanted to organize a virtual event to bring all
student and recent graduate members together for some conversation and fun
this Sunday, August 9 at 1 p.m. Pacific/4 p.m. Eastern.

Get to know some other students and emerging professionals, share your job
search concerns and questions, and let us know your opinion on ideas for
expanding the mentoring program at the event!

To RSVP, please email [log in to unmask] so I can send you the Zoom
information.

Best,
Yuri Shimoda
ARSC Conference Mentoring Program