-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
<[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Charles Amirkhanian
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 6:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] WNCN classical station NYC program guide from early
1970s

Fine one of the most frequent contributors or a staff member from the time
period and contact them. Some people of that sort kept programs since they
themselves participated in them and wanted the copies for their personal
archives. Any New Yorkers out there who can aid in identifying some likely
suspects?

> On Aug 31, 2020, at 2:26 PM, Williams, Tim <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> A library patron is looking to see if anyone has print or scanned copies
of WNCN's Program Guide from 1972.  WNCN later published Keynote from
1977-1987, but that was preceded by their program guide seemingly just
titled "Program Guide" or "WNCN 104.3 FM program guide."

> Specifically, the researcher is trying to find an article and/or photo of
composer/conductor Bruno Maderna in that program guide.  Maderna guest
conducted the NY Phil in 1972.

> In their research on Maderna in NY, they have been in touch already with
the Rodgers & Hammerstein archives, NY public radio, and the NY Phil
archives.  Any other ideas?