Once upon a way back yonder....also known as the 1970s....I picked up three cassette tapes that bore the AMIC or American Music International Corp. logo along with one that bore the UMC or Universal Music Corporation logo.  Two of the AMIC tapes are pirates, I assume, of legitimate CBS products.  One is "Marion Worth Sings Marty Robbins" originally released on Columbia and the other is Roy Hamilton's "You'll Never Walk Alone" which first came out on Epic.  The UMC tape is "Tangos And Such" by Ramon Morel and His Orchestra.  It's quite apparent from the look of the labels and packaging that all four of the tapes come from the same operation.

The third AMIC tape is simply titled "Country Hits Volume 1" and contains the following roster of songs performed "not so shabbily" by two anonymous singers.

Side 1
Almost Persuaded-Male
Break My Mind-Female
A Loser's Cathedral-Male
Flower Of Love-Male
Take Me To Your World-Female

Side 2
Gentle On My Mind-Female
Laura (Tell Me What He's Got That I Ain't Got)-Male
You Mean All The World To Me-Male
Singing My Song-Female
True Grit-Male

Would anyone happen to know if there was a legitimate release of this "Country Hits Volume 1" and who the singers might be?  The sound on the tape is rather deplorable, dropout notwithstanding.  Scans of the JCard and side 1 of the tape along with medium quality mp3 files of the entire tape are available via this link.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8kxikgzf5s3bcun/AABjKHCWkQdzrvPwRP8uR1nla?dl=0

If anyone knows the identity of these singers or the original LP release of this album, if there was one,  I'd be happy to obtain the information.  Details of the outfit that released the knock off cassettes would be nice also.

Thanks and Best!  :-)

Martin