Interesting! Quite a lineup, too. Do they pay the performers out of the ticket prices?
From the article:
Eric Bazilian of the Hooters will be streaming an acoustic set on Saturday at noon from his “home away from home” in Stockholm, Sweden. “They asked, so of course I said, ‘Yes.’ Never even inquired if I was going to be paid. Doesn’t matter. To be able to say I played the ‘Martin Guitar Main Stage’ at the Philadelphia Folk Fest is payback enough.”

Hmmm.
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio