Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to participate via webinar in a free Department of the Interior Library Training Session entitled "Introduction to the National Technical Reports Library" on Wednesday, August 26th from 2:00 to 3:00 pm ET, part of our series of free training sessions available from the DOI Library.

The ability to search for federally funded scientific and technological research is available on the basic Public Access National Technical Reports Library (NTRL) website (https://ntrl.ntis.gov/NTRL/). The Public Access NTRL is open to all users (domestic and international) for search and discovery, offering users access a searchable online database of approximately three million federal science and technology reports published and/or digitized by the National Technical Information Service. The full text for 800,000 of these documents can be downloaded immediately in electronic PDF format without charge. Free registration is required to download the reports. Attendees to this session will learn how to effectively search through this database to locate these government reports, including many published by Interior Department bureaus and offices. This program will be conducted by a National Technical Information Service trainer.

All that are interested are invited.  Please go to the following link to request webinar registration information:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=urWTBhhLe02TQfMvQApUlFEdn8G3vZVKlnYWFjYkWjhURE5XNEZXMlo1SktQV0VRRk85NkdPOTlKSi4u

You may contact the Library by e-mail at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information about this program or if you have trouble reaching us using the link above.  For more information about the DOI Library, its resources, and its services, please visit our website at http://www.doi.gov/library.

We hope that you can join us virtually on August 26th!

George

George Franchois
Director - U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
Office of the Secretary - Office of Facilities and Administrative Services (OFAS)
1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151, MS 1151
Washington, DC 20240
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Phone: (202) 208-3796
Fax: (202) 208-6773
Library URL: http://www.doi.gov/library
OFAS URL: http://www.doi.gov/ofas

[cid:d45c39ee-b576-46c4-8c6d-abed164b7cfa]