Dear Colleagues,

I received a request for an oil spill related report that came out in 1980.  I'm hoping that someone has it.  Ideally, it exists somewhere as a PDF.  If not, I'm hoping that I can get scans of  the front matter and table of contents.  I'm appreciative of any help.

Hayes MO, Domeracki DD, Getter CD, Kana TW, Scott GI. 1980. Sensitivity of coastal environments to spilled oil, South Texas Coast. Columbia (SC): Research Planning Institute, Inc. RPI/R/80/4/11-12. 89 p.

Thanks,

Steve

PRE-DECISIONAL and DELIBERATIVE NOTICE:  This e-mail (including attachments) may contain information that is pre-decisional  and deliberative or otherwise protected by applicable law.  If you are not the sender or intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited.

Stephen Pomes, M.L.I.S., Librarian

U.S. Dept. of the Interior

Bureau of Ocean Energy Management

Office of Environment