We are pleased to announce the keynote speakers for the 2020 Bibliometrics and Research Assessment Symposium:

Elizabeth (Lizzie) Gadd: University of Loughborough

October 7, 12:00–1:00 p.m. EDT

Cassidy Sugimoto: Indiana University Bloomington

October 8, 12:00–1:00 p.m. EDT

Mario Biagioli: University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)

October 9, 12:00–1:00 p.m. EDT

We also received many strong proposals for oral presentations, posters, and training sessions to be presented at the event. We are still finalizing the program, but the Symposium will run from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EDT each day.

More information about our keynote speakers and a tentative agenda is now available at the Symposium website: https://www.nihlibrary.nih.gov/bibSymp20. For more information, contact Ya-Ling Lu ([log in to unmask]) and Chris Belter ([log in to unmask]).

Chris Belter

Evaluation Officer (Detail)

Office of Strategic Initiatives

National Library of Medicine