Sorry for the lack of details. I hope to have more by week’s end. We are still working on designing this.

Guy

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sharon Shaloo
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 2:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Examples of NBF Videos Produced by CSLs (not KidLit)

I had planned to do a Kid Lit TV video but it didn't in the end work out for the author ... so I'm going to link to video I found of him talking about his book ... posted by his publisher.

I hope we hear soon how this is all going to run.  It's hard to figure out what to upload until we understand what the virtual booth will look like.

Cheers,

/Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director