From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Julianna Robbins
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 5:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Final Deadline for NBF State Read Video?

Guy -
Can you let us know where we are on this and anything else that CFB might be able to do for NBF. What a year!

Julianna Robbins
Program Manager
California Center for the Book
California Library Association
http://calbook.org
Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Slack: cacenterforthebook.slack.com<http://cacenterforthebook.slack.com/>
Mobile: 562-277-8168<tel:(562)%20277-8168>

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association<http://www.cla-net.org/>, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services<http://www.imls.gov/> under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian<http://www.library.ca.gov/>.