Did we ever get the final information on this? I have an author video ready to submit, I just need to know where to submit…

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Pearce

Director of Strategic Engagement | University Libraries

Ask us a question now, we are working to assist you!

For COVID19 news and updates regarding our resources and services,

check out  http://guides.lib.ua.edu/COVID-19

[log in to unmask]" alt="The University of Alabama stacked logo with box A">

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube

#UAInThisTogether      #StillTideTogether