i'm a bit unclear about what these Booths will require, and I do
understand we'll get more information from Decibel, but I have a couple of
questions:
1. I've been to "virtual exhibits" before, both during this current corona
period and just at SLJ events, etc. so is that what we're going to be
setting up here? Does that mean we will "staff" our virtual booth? If so,
when are the specific days/times (during September 25-27th, when the
virtual fest is happening) we are expected to be in the virtual booth?
2. Do they want us to promote these virtual exhibits and virtual events to
our librarians and their communities? If so, we will be provided with
details about the Festival and the exhibits, like generic press releases or
even basic access instructions?

thanks,
Nancy

*Nancy Medema* Program Director

Coordinator, Iowa Center for the Book
*State Library of Iowa* | Des Moines Office
1112 E. Grand Avenue | Des Moines, IA 50319
www.StateLibraryofIowa.org