We’ve been on hold about Chellie Pingree’s video- we just need to know what Hayden needs to say to open the whole things up and introduce her. Kimberly sent a video of another state but we could not open it- we can open MP4. She has not gotten back to me but if you have a script or MP4 videos of another state for  him to go by he can film it and the video can move forward.

Thank you, Guy, for information about the book festival. Does this also mean no money from COSLA will be available? Just checking so we can plan accordingly.

Thank you!

Lizz

Lizz Sinclair

Director of Programs

Maine Humanities Council, Home of Maine’s Center for the Book

she/her/hers

www.mainehumanities.org

Maine communities transformed by the power & pleasure of ideas