1. Can someone let me know what is the deadline for producing a Video for the NBF?
2. Are there examples of author / book videos produced by a State Library (not KidLit TV) solo?

Trying to see what we can come up with but really not sure what the parameters are and would like a bit more info before we register with Decibel.

Thanks all.

Julianna Robbins
Program Manager
California Center for the Book
California Library Association
Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Mobile: 562-277-8168

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.