Hi Julianna,

Our Great Reads/NBF video, featuring Kwame Alexander, can be viewed here:
https://www.facebook.com/33975229772/videos/3409735529065996

It features a conversation between Kwame and Tasha Birckhead, public children's librarian, followed by Tasha reading and showing Undefeated.

We presented this as part of our Shelf Life<https://vabook.org/2020/07/16/even-more-shelf-life-virtual-events-in-july/> series, so it was a live event with an archived video.

Best,
Jane

Jane B. Kulow

Director, Virginia Center for the Book<https://vabookcenter.org>

Virginia Humanities

434 806-4004

Join us for Shelf Life at noon on Tuesdays and Thursdays, via VaBook.org