Hi Gary,

If this doesn't apply to state libraries, what is the status for DCPL? I assume we will need to complete these forms although we are not a Center for the Book.

Please advise. There were numerous emails on Friday which I have not had an opportunity to go through. Is information about the virtual situation in them? My staff is asking a lot of questions I can't answer.

Also, we may need another day because we are figuring out the coordination for this.

Thanks for your understanding,

Carmen

Carmen Boston
Children's Librarian - Children's Services Coordinator
DC Public Library
901 G Street, NW
Washington, DC  20001
202-727-1792

"I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers."
Ralph Nader