Good morning everyone!

I hope you all are doing well!  I wanted to check in and make sure I have not missed the emails from the Decibel team and if there are any updates on the date by which we need to upload our videos to the website?  Any information that I can share with our author and illustrator will be greatly appreciated as we are currently working on putting everything together for the festival.

Sincerely,

Melissa Giblin

Programs Coordinator

704-687-1526 (direct) | 704-687-1520 (main)

704-687-1550 (fax)

www.nchumanities.org

If you are interested in applying for funding for our Road Scholars, Let’s Talk About It, Veterans Reading Group, or Literature and Medicine program, you can book a phone appointment for an introduction to the program.

Please click here to schedule your phone appointment

This message (including any attachments) is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This message may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete all copies of this message.