Alma ain’t that smart.

The linkages Alma looks at concern those between bib record headings and 1XX and 4XX fields in authority records. The 5XXs are effectively ignored by Alma in this regard, as far as I know.

--

Mark K. Ehlert                                 Alma: NA02
Cataloging and Metadata Librarian          Primo VE: NA02

O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library, University of St. Thomas

<http://www.stthomas.edu/libraries/>

Verona," Act I, Scene iii