Verses 1-4058 of the Roman de la Rose were by Guillaume; Jean wrote 17,724 additional lines (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_de_la_Rose)

The NAR for "Jean, ... $t Roman de la Rose. $n Verses 4059-7230” represents only the first part of Jean’s work.

I agree with Yang that there is a missing NAR for “Jean, ǂc de Meun, ǂd approximately 1240-approximately 1305. ǂt Roman de la Rose”

I don’t think Alma would flip any headings.

John Hostage

Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger

Langdell Hall 194

Harvard Law School Library