From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jennifer W. Baxmeyer
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 3:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCLIST] Save the date! PCC Virtual Meeting

Happy Friday, everyone!!

In lieu of the PCC At Large and Participants meetings that we would be gearing up for right now if we were in Chicago for ALA Annual ☹, we are planning a virtual PCC meeting (via WebEx, hosted by the Library of Congress – thank you!!) on Tuesday, August 18th, between 11:00am and 2:00pm EASTERN (US) time. The meeting will likely be either 11:00am-1:00pm or 12:00pm-2:00pm, although there is a chance that it will be 11:00am-2:00pm with a short break, depending on the agenda. Everyone is welcome!

More details will be forthcoming, but we wanted you to know as soon as possible so you can mark your calendars.

Have a great weekend!

Jennifer

--
Jennifer Baxmeyer (she/her)
Chair, Program for Cooperative Cataloging Policy Committee