Dear PCC participants,

As announced earlier, the PCC At-Large and PCC Participants Meetings originally scheduled for the ALA Annual Conference are being combined into a single PCC Virtual Event scheduled for August 18, 2020. The event will be held via webinar from 11am-1pm (Eastern time). The agenda has been posted on the PCC website:

https://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/documents/PCC-virtual-meeting-agenda-2020-08-18.pdf

The link for joining the webinar is included in the agenda, but I’ve copied it below as well:

To join webinar: http://login.icohere.com/PCC?pnum=DKS71390

For telephone-only participation: +1-415-655-0003; access code: 161 872 6546 #

The meeting is open to everyone. Hope to see you there!

Best wishes,

Manon

--

Manon Théroux

Policy, Training, and Cooperative Programs Division

Library of Congress