From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jennifer W. Baxmeyer
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 1:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCLIST] Mea culpa!

Hi everyone!

Did you ever have one of those days? I’m having one since about mid-March…

In my announcement of new and leaving PoCo members, I forgot to include Isabel Quintana, our chair-elect!!! Attached is what the slide SHOULD have looked like. I’m sorry, Isabel!!

Jennifer

--

Jennifer Baxmeyer (she/her)

Chair, Program for Cooperative Cataloging Policy Committee

Interim Assistant University Librarian for Metadata Services

Princeton University Library

693 Alexander Road

Princeton NJ 08540

609.258.3631

http://orcid.org/0000-0002-8074-5322

@JenBaxmeyer

[log in to unmask]" alt="signature_1547439791">