All,

I am thrilled we are making you happy.  I am sorry it took so long to come but we have been pursuing it for some time.  I am elated for everyone.

Judith Cannan
Chief, PTCP

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Julie Su
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 3:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] PCC Directory password expiration

Thank you very much for this good news!!

Julie Su
San Diego State University

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 12:24 PM Theroux, Manon <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
[cross posted to multiple PCC lists]

Dear PCC Directory users:

We have good news to pass along!   We have been given permission to extend the password expiration period in the PCC Directory from 60 days to 180 days. This means you will only need to change your passwords twice a year from now on.

Note that this does not apply retroactively – if your password expired last week, it will still be expired in the system. But, once that password is changed, the new password should be good for 180 days.

Best wishes,

Manon

--
Manon Théroux
Policy, Training, and Cooperative Programs Division