I came across a situation in which a 5XX cross-reference was made to a 1XX heading that had not been established. See the following example (from PUL’s Voyager system):

“Reference” here is equivalent to “See also reference,” which points to: Molinet, Jean, ǂd 1435-1507. ǂt Romant de la Rose moralisé (lccn no2017125570)—an adaption. As the following list shows, the title proper of the original work “$t Roman de la Rose [100]” is missing. Deleted by accident?

BTW, I was just wondering how ALMA (which PUL is planning to migrate to within a few months) would deal with issues of this kind. Would ALMA be able to catch and flag them? Or they would simply go under the radar for who knows how long.

Yang