Hi,

One of my colleagues is cataloging the proceedings of a meeting that was cancelled, namely the 14th instance of the Dutch symposium 'Actuele Ontwikkelingen in het Familierecht'. The cancellation came after publication of the proceedings, which happens to mention only the number of the conference (14th), not the intended date (2020) and place (Utrecht, Netherlands).

Normally, we make a NAR for the particular instance when cataloging proceedings, but we're not sure whether we should do so now, and if so, how we should code 111 $n, $d and $c.

Perhaps it would be better to make a NAR for the general conference (only a NAR for the 13th instance currently exists), and link to that in the BIB record, without using $n, $d and $c?

Thanks,

Murk Wuite
_____

Murk Wuite | metadata assistant

University of Amsterdam Library, department of Acquisition and Metadata Services
PO Box 19185 | 1000 GD Amsterdam
Singel 425, room E0.07 | 1012 WP Amsterdam
P +31 (0)20 525 2985 | uba.uva.nl/en<http://uba.uva.nl/en>