My 370 verification is still not working, but I’m not sure why.

Jay Shorten

Cataloger, Monographs and Electronic Resources

Associate Professor of Bibliography

Description & Access Department

University Libraries

University of Oklahoma

Co-ordinator, Oklahoma (Tornado) NACO Funnel

Co-owner, PERSNAME-L, the list about personal names in bibliographic and authority records