As noted in my presentation at today's PCC Virtual Meeting, the PCC CCT Feasibility Study Is now officially launched!
The relevant links to familiarize yourself with the study are provided below and will also be found at the bottom of the NACO Advisory Group's web page https://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/naco/NACOAdvisoryGroup.html (under the heading "PCC CCT (Conventional Collective Title) Feasibility Study")

  *   Announcement<https://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/naco/documents/PCC-CCT-Feasibility-Study.docx> (August 18, 2020) (Word : 15 KB). This describes the scope of the study.
  *   Feasibility Study FAQ<https://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/naco/documents/FAQ-PCC-CCT-Feasibility-Study.docx> (August 18, 2020) (Word : 49 KB). This is a list of questions that we anticipate will be asked frequently, and their answers.
  *   Feasibility Study Reporting Form<https://forms.gle/sVGrrNHfgpFFCu8M8> This is the form where participants will enter relevant details of their work.

The PCC Standing Committee on Standards will assess the results of the study when in concludes in December.
Good luck to all!

Ed Jones
For the NACO Advisory Group and the PCC Standing Committee on Standards

[Macintosh HD:Users:Fretz:Desktop:NU14_NU_Logo_WIDE_wTAGLINE.jpg]
  Ed Jones
  Associate Director, Library Assessment and Technical Services
  National University Library
  9393 Lightwave Avenue
  San Diego, California  92123-1447

  +1 858 541 7920 (voice)