*Posted on behalf of the Northern Ohio Technical Services Board; please
pardon any duplication.  *

You are invited to take a short survey to help the Northern Ohio Technical
Services Librarians (NOTSL) determine how we can best serve technical
services staff as a professional association in the near term. NOTSL exists
to provide continuing education events, and to offer scholarships, and we
don’t want to stop doing our good work. Because there has always been
interest in NOTSL meetings from outside the northern Ohio area, and because
we are considering moving our meetings to an online model, we are seeking
comments widely. Thank you for helping us determine our next steps by
giving us your thoughts and opinions.

To connect to the survey, click on this link:
https://forms.gle/U6ughQ8KAGG6Qdpa6

The survey will be available until September 9, 2020.

Sincerely,

Regina Houseman
NOTSL Chair
https://notsl.org/