ALA-LC romanization for 현대 그룹 (Hyundai Group) is Hyŏndae Kŭrup.  That
doesn't currently appear in any authority records.

Robert Rendall

Principal Serials Cataloger

Original and Special Materials Cataloging, Columbia University Libraries

102 Butler Library, 535 West 114th Street, New York, NY 10027

tel.: 212 851 2449  fax: 212 854 5167

C.V. Starr East Asian Library, Columbia University Libraries

307 Kent Hall, 1140 Amsterdam Avenue, New York, NY 10027

tel.: 212 854 2579  fax: 212 662 6286

e-mail: [log in to unmask]