From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Saccucci, Caroline <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 4:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCCLIST] PTPL Annual Meeting

Apologies for cross posting:

SAVE THE DATE

Potomac Technical Processing Librarians

96th Annual Meeting

When: Friday, October 16, 2018

10:00 am-3:30 pm

Where: Online

This year’s program is “Listening to Many Voices: Ethics in Technical Services”. We will focus on the practice and application of ethics and inclusivity of voices through the lens of technical services.

Registration for the 2020 Annual Meeting will be free for the first 100 registrants, and $35 for all additional registrants.

Registration will open for PTPL members only on September 8th. Not currently a member? Membership is free for 2020! Visit the PTPL website to become a member before meeting registration opens!

Additional registration and program information coming soon.

Would you be interested in presenting on this topic? We’re still accepting submissions! If you would like more information, please contact Kim Edwards ([log in to unmask]).