do you have 7 advanced? Might benefit more form advanced than 8. I am seriously tempted to move up though it is a little pricy. I’ve never regeretted an RX upgrade once purchased.

FM multipath? Good question. Have you tried it in mono? Mono-ing the receiver cleans it right up, but I don’t now about after it is recorded.

RX ought to have a preset for that… :-) de-noise?

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689