Dear Colleagues,

I have a need to look at some older Southeast Fishery Bulletin issues.  This is publication that is separate and distinct from the journal, Fishery Bulletin.

I see that the National Marine Fisheries Service has online access to Southeast Fishery Bulletin from 2017 through the present.  Is there a website -- NMFS or otherwise -- that provides access to back issues that are older than 2017?

This is the link that has access to more recent bulletins.

https://www.fisheries.noaa.gov/bulletin/fishery-bulletins-new-look-same-great-information

Thanks,

Steve

PRE-DECISIONAL and DELIBERATIVE NOTICE:  This e-mail (including attachments) may contain information that is pre-decisional  and deliberative or otherwise protected by applicable law.  If you are not the sender or intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited.

Stephen Pomes, M.L.I.S., Librarian

U.S. Dept. of the Interior

Bureau of Ocean Energy Management

Office of Environment