Hi Everyone,

I've received several promising emails, but I feel that I need to clarify something.

I have the PDFs of the two issues that I need.  I just need to know if  NOAA and/or NMFS has (have) a website or websites for the older issues.  We're citing these two back issues of the Southeast Fishery Bulletin in an environmental impact statement, and I'd like to supply URLs for both of these respective issues.

Thanks,

Steve

PRE-DECISIONAL and DELIBERATIVE NOTICE:  This e-mail (including attachments) may contain information that is pre-decisional  and deliberative or otherwise protected by applicable law.  If you are not the sender or intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited.

Stephen Pomes, M.L.I.S., Librarian

U.S. Dept. of the Interior

Bureau of Ocean Energy Management

Office of Environment

Environmental Assessment Section

1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., RM 636A

New Orleans, La. 70123

Phone: 504-736-2521

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>