Greetings!

I am just doing an informal survey to see how many of your organizations have begun to implement paperless processes. We are trying to nudge people in that direction to accommodate the upcoming policy change by NARA. It doesn’t appear that SECNAV or any other overarching Navy command has put out guidance, or issued their own instruction, to encourage organizations to come up with a plan, if they are not already paperless. How about some of the other agencies out there? Does anyone have an update as to whether 2022 is still the working timeline?

Thank you.

V/r,

Erica Guillen, MLISc

Librarian

CAPT Edward T. Flynn, Jr. Science Library

Navy Experimental Diving Unit

321 Bullfinch Rd.

Panama City, FL 32407

(850)230-3170

DSN:436-3170

Telework contact: (808)321-2142

Phase 1 Library Operation Hours: Mon. 0830-1230, Wed. 0830-1230, Thurs. 1200-1600, or by appointment

Teams Chat: Guillen, Erica K CIV USN (USA)