Hello All,

Please find attached our report summarizing the results of the NSF Library COVID-19 Survey: Impact on Libraries Across the Board. Our report analyzes the responses of 186 libraries from across the globe. The results of the survey, conducted from May 20 to June 30, 2020, present a snapshot in time within a year of quickly changing epidemiological circumstances. In this report, we do not disclose any identifying information about the respondents.

Should you have any questions, comments, or would like any further information, please send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>