Dear Laura and All :

Hi -- no, in this case you were not dreaming (smile!).

Within the MARC Authority Format, the 672 and 673 fields are available and
in use for just this purpose:

672 field <https://www.loc.gov/marc/authority/ad672.html> = Title related
to the Entity

673 field <https://www.loc.gov/marc/authority/ad673.html> = Title not
related to the Entity

Cheers,
Everett Allgood

--

Everett Allgood
Authorities Librarian & Principal Serials Cataloger
New York University Libraries
212 998 2488

"We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth
concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."

                                                  -- Louis D. Brandeis