This is not something I am familiar with, but a little poking around led
me to a listing in wikipedia that was also non-functioning, which then
triggered a search in archive.org's "wayback machine", and gave me this
link:
https://web.archive.org/web/20200219184214/http://digilib.nypl.org:80/dynaweb/millennium/mapleson
It does appear to be the 72 page booklet, though not the pdf I would
have expected.

Chuck Reinsch

--
Charles Reinsch