This doesn't help Francis, but here's an example of what a Lucky Strike Hour broadcast from the period sounds like.

I dubbed each side of Rich Conaty's Victor Home Recording Discs using a 5.0 mil stylus, and then assembled the whole program together.

It's been years since I did it, but I do believe that I did some speed correction.  However, due to the non-professional nature of the original recording system, the speed may drift as each side plays.

Here, then, is a complete recording of the Lucky Strike Hour from January 31, 1933, as recorded off the NBC line:

https://soundcloud.com/sammyjones-1/lucky-strike-hour-jan-31-1933-edit-eq-declick

Sammy Jones