Michael;

The date for the Walter Winchell broadcast was derived by this article on
the story

*https://journals.openedition.org/diacronie/4823
<https://journals.openedition.org/diacronie/4823>*

Maybe they have it listed a few days afterwards????

Thank you for checking as this was a really big story*.  *I have and Idea
that it could be September 4 or 20th

Care to look at those dates???

Thank you