Splicing DAT tape is as precarious as splicing Hi-8 mm or mini dv videotape.

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Transferring NTSC, PAL & SECAM Two Inch Quad and Helical Source Tapes (and More)!

www.dcvideo.com <http://www.dcvideo.com/>

Follow DC Video on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dcvideo <https://www.facebook.com/dcvideo>
Follow DC Video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/dcvideoonline <http://www.youtube.com/user/dcvideoonline>