Is there anyone on this list that works for the New York Public Library/R&H Archives that could help me? Only a week or two ago this link took me to a page that had then entire contents of the Mapleson Cylinder booklet (for the 6-LP set R&H-100) available for download:

http://digilib.nypl.org/dynaweb/millennium/mapleson/@ebt-link;pt=3763?target=%25N%14_4345_START_RESTART_N%25

Now, all I get is an error message. I've tried to find other means of getting to it on the NYPL website, to no avail. Any help that can be provided would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Gary

Gary Galo
Audio Engineer Emeritus
The Crane School of Music
SUNY at Potsdam, NY 13676

Arnold Schoenberg

Igor Markevitch

"If you design an audio system based on the premise that nothing is audible,
on that system nothing will be audible."
G. Galo