**apologies for cross-posting**

Greetings ARSC-LIB!

The Radio Preservation Task Force, Education Division is looking for
content related to archival radio collection holdings in your institution
to highlight on our website.  From the form: This form is to collect
information on the inclusion of radio materials within archival collections
on the Radio Preservation Task Force's Education Division area of the
website. The directors of this division are Allison Perlman, Kit Hughes,
Lauren Bratslavky, and Allison Schein Holmes. We would like to highlight
your radio archival collections on the site to create broader awareness
within the radio/media studies research landscape.

Have a curriculum that is based on your radio collections? Have a few items
that should be highlighted? Want to reach a broader research base? Please
let us know about it!

The form can be found here: Radio Preservation Task Force Education
Division
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPpM8oDj53gW0PZH3jYdQXF63N4wBXfMPleJ15MoecLNuNjQ/viewform>