Hi Shai,

I would consider baking the blue reel tapes. Although I save baking as a
last resort, layer-to-layer adhesion usually requires careful baking.
You may want to lubricate the red & green reels if you have any kind of
oxide issues at all, including having to clean the transport more than
usual.

Although you are a professional & plenty qualified, you may find some
useful information in two articles that I wrote:

http://www.baileyzone.net/BAKING%20ANALOG%20AND%20DIGITAL%20AUDIO%20TAPE.htm

http://www.baileyzone.net/LUBRICATING%20POLYESTER%20AUDIO%20TAPE.htm

Be safe,

~CB