As Dennis Rooney pointed out: "3M 176 and 177 both can squeal."

Shai's post points out the need for a centralized database because this
list is sprinkled with a wealth of valuable information on many subjects.

Richard Hess maintains a page on audio tape known to have problems but
he should not have to keep up a centralized database (He has other
things to do, I'm sure).

Anyone know of some good email mining software?

My $0.02,

CB

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering
www.baileyzone.net