I've used the AT95E and the three of the styli for the AT-VM95 series. I don’t think they're durable enough for a public-use application.

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jon Roren
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2020 3:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARSCLIST] [MLA-L] public turntable equipment maintenance

This message did not originate from SUNY Potsdam or one of its trusted senders. Do not open attachments, click on links, or provide your credentials if the source is suspicious.

Also worth noting that they just replaced the AT095e with the AT-VM95 series. there are a few options and these are being made still. In the meantime, just stock up on extra styli for your existing cartridges and when you need to replace, you can just buy what's currently being made.

Personally, I DJ and have old Stanton 500 cartridges and buy off-brand replacement styli for between $11 - $19 a piece. The AT styli are a fair bit more expensive.
https://www.audio-technica.com/en-us/cartridges/best-for/casual-listening