Thank you very much - Bob, Jeff and Chuck - for your helpful responses and links. I now have what I need.

Best,
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Bob Kosovsky
Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2020 8:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARSCLIST] NYPL Help requested

This message did not originate from SUNY Potsdam or one of its trusted senders. Do not open attachments, click on links, or provide your credentials if the source is suspicious.

In preparation for making the Mapleson Cylinders available on the web, NYPL's digital team were reminded of that Dynaweb site which is over 20 years old.  As such there were many security flaws in the site so it had to be taken down.  (There were never PDFs of the 72-page booklet as Acrobat was still in its infancy when that site was created.)

I can't give an estimate for when the recordings will be freely available (the recordings will be those of the 1985 set, not new dubbings) but presumably some form of the booklet will be available.

Thanks Chuck for the reminder of the Internet Archive's site:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200219184214/http://digilib.nypl.org:80/dynaweb/millennium/mapleson

Bob Kosovsky, Ph.D. -- Librarian, Rare Books and Manuscripts, Music & Recorded Sound Division The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts - Dorothy and Lewis B.
Cullman Center

40 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023

www.nypl.org