My thanks and apologies to Jessica and Bob. Of course, all my amazing and talented colleagues at Music & Recorded Sound (R&H) are very much here as well. They'll take care of you and anyone else who needs assistance. I was only referring to us "hum-head" engineers in my last post. Our preservation studios are no longer a part of their division.

Jeff