Hi Corey
Thank you for your advice.
My inclination was to try baking even though the tapes are not back-coated.
First test seems very promising.  Two reels tested and played fine. The
emulsion is different from the green and red reels so I see no pint in
treating the good reels. I don’t know who manufactured the tape for Nagra
but it looks to be high quality tape.