True. This tape is acting differently than any other tape I have
transferred before, video or audio. It is not back-coated, squeals, and
sticks. It makes me think that maybe our assumption that SSS is caused
mainly from the back-coating is not necessarily true all the time. This
tape so far behaves just like a classic SSS tape. And being so thin makes
handling it even harder. I have placed a batch of 14 reels in the oven
overnight. 10 blue and 4 green reels. I'll check them tomorrow and report
back.

Cheers
Shai Drori
Expert digitization services for Audio Video
3K scanning for film 8mm-35mm
Timeless Recordings Music Label
www.audiovideofilm.com