I am searching for the following records that feature Arv Garrison on electric guitar. If you have copies you wish to sell I would be interested, if not I would appreciate receiving sound files/music transfers of the music on the discs.

Vivian Garry Trio
Flying Home / Mop Mop					Premier 29006
Seven Come Eleven / I've Got To, That's All	Premier 29007

George Handy with the Vivian Garry Trio
Perdido / Handy Man						Studio & Artists K05
Tonsilectomy / These Foolish Things			Sarco 103

Vivian Garry Trio
How High The Moon						Jubilee 175A
Get You, Gertrude							Jubilee 203A
Prisoner Of Love							Jubilee 203B

TIA,

Jim

Jazz Research
jazzresearch.com
Stars of Jazz: A Complete History of the Innovative Television Series, 1956-1958
https://www.mcfarlandbooks.com/product/Stars-of-Jazz/
Jazz:West Records - Art Pepper on Jazz:West and Intro Records
https://books.apple.com/us/book/jazz-west-records/id1059914689