Agreed.

Gary

________________________________
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of John Haley <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 12:47:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARSCLIST] Columbia Puzzle

This message did not originate from SUNY Potsdam or one of its trusted senders. Do not open attachments, click on links, or provide your credentials if the source is suspicious.

Hi Steve,

They cannot the same pressing.  One has to be a dub of the other, with the
playing speed obviously not aligned.  I can't think of any other
explanation.

Best,
John Haley